Comment on page
Learn about our product's newest updates and enhancements that will make your conversational applications better.
- Set Attributes to Value on Intents: You can now design intents to set a value against a certain attribute based on the fact that this intent gets triggered. As an example : you can add the value 'done' to an attribute 'welcome' based on whether or not the WelcomeIntent was triggered. This allows you to set up even more varied conversational flows determined by whether a user has 'visited' a certain intent, or segment a user by the fact that certain intents were triggered.
- Autosaving intents: With this release, we are introducing an Autosave functionality to the Intent settings in the Conversation Designer. You no longer have to remember to Save or Update your settings with every edit you make to your intents, we will do it for you - saving you time and headspace!
- We have fixed a persistent bug in the product related to the description boxes for the different components in the Conversation Designer. All updates to these descriptions will now get saved and updated seamlessly.
- Language Services: OpenDialog introduces Language Services, a centralized no-code interface for integrating, managing, and training your language models directly in OpenDialog. Available language services currently include : OpenDialog default intent classification, OpenAI-powered intent classification. Further language services will become available soon, including embeddings-powered Q&A.
- Send to Email: You can now trigger an e-mail to be sent during a user's conversation with your application, personalizing its content with variables from the context.
- Microsoft Conversation Analysis Interpreter: OpenDialog allows you to integrate with your own language models via our Interpreter feature. Our Interpreter feature now also supports integration with the Microsoft Conversation Analysis service.
- Microsoft Question Answering Interpreter: OpenDialog allows you to integrate with your own language models via our Interpreter feature. Our Interpreter feature now also supports integration with the Microsoft Question Answering service.
- Webhook interpreter: In July, we also added a webhook interpreter to integrate with external language models without direct OD integration through webhooks.
- Persistence of the user context when using virtual intents
- Performance fixes
- Conversation hand-off: OpenDialog now allows you to set up a seamless handover to a human agent without interrupting the conversation.